Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Weekend Recap on Wednesday

 Last weekend was absolutely the best.
The weekend was full of friends, laughter, and one heck of an anniversary. 
This past year has been hard. Very hard.
And it only made my marriage and friendships stronger.
But, I don't think I would have made it through without these friends and Pat.
So this weekend was one about celebration.

Saturday was spent with sweet friends and shopping.

Displaying IMG_0805.JPG 

Then off to get ready for our fancy dinner.
We ate at Bob's Steakhouse at the Omni in Nashville.
I know it the name sounds sketchy, but it was SO delicious!!!
Kylah stopped by beforehand to see me!
We finally had someone to take our picture.

Displaying IMG_0815.JPG 
Displaying IMG_0818.JPG
[dress from Blush Boutiques; shoes from Kohls, but I cannot find them on the site :( ]
 
Our actual anniversary was spent watching the Titans game!!
 
Displaying IMG_0874.JPG

Displaying IMG_0880.JPG 
 
 

Rookie mistake, we forgot to thaw our cake in enough time, so we actually ate it on Monday.
But, they don't lie. 
It is just as yummy as it was a year ago.

Displaying IMG_0890.JPG 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your cake turned out yummy!! We had the opposite problem... thawed it too early - and left it out so long that it started to look a little gamey... wasn't quite as good (as you can imagine), haha!

    ReplyDelete