Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend Recap

The only reason I woke up this morning super happy is that it is 
Taylor Swift Album Day.
More on that tomorrow.
(I know, the anticipation will drive you guys crazy.)

Friday night we had an early night.
We were both so exhausted.
I have been so tired lately, maybe it's the weather change!
DVR was on, and we were in our comfy clothes by 5:45.
No shame in our game.

Saturday was so fun. 
We cleaned the house (that's not really the fun part- but it definitely relieves me to have a clean house).
Then, it was off to our neighbors for a bonfire and sangria.
We love those people.

Sunday was another lazy day.
We, the early birds, slept til 8!!
Lila was so worn out from playing with the neighbor's dog, Lucy, that she didn't even get up at the crack of dawn.
We finalllllly purchased blinds for our house. 
So, 5 windows now have blinds.
6 more to go!

Oh, and I also woke up to this sneak peek of our anniversary shoot a couple weeks back.
I cannot wait to see the rest!!

Displaying IMG_1249.JPG 

Happy Monday everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment