Friday, October 10, 2014

Five on Friday

I am so excited for this weekend!
Sorry this post will not be full of wonderful fall finds, or random thoughts.
BUT there is a reason why...
It's our One Year Anniversary on Sunday!!!!!!!


one.
Getting my hair done today. This is the inspiration I am using:
Thoughts? 
highlights. 
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

two.
 Tomorrow one of my bests scored us valet tickets to our anniversary dinner as a gift!
How sweet is she?! 
We are going to Bob's Steakhouse in Nashville.
Don't let the name fool you, apparently this place is #2 in the city for steak!

three.
 A customer of mine gave us 4 tickets to the Titans game on Sunday. 
Our actual anniversary!
We will be sitting 5th row, dead center, in the endzone.
I could not contain my excitement!!
I snapped this pic while at work yesterday, it is rare to see it like this!

Displaying IMG_0747.JPG 

four.

Slightly irrelevant, but I cannot wait to see Gone Girl and The Best of Me.
Might have to make it a double feature.
 

five.

And last, but certainly not the least, here is to one year.
Look for my next post on that. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment