Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I confess...

[-] I am still listening to 1989 like there's no tomorrow.

[-] I am unusually excited for Halloween this year. Maybe it's because we will have trick or treaters for the first time ever. And we are hanging out with the neighbors afterward.

[-] I have put my foot down. I will start running again. My back hurts regardless, so why not.

[-] In honor of that revelation, I have moved to an evening runner. I just can't do 5:15 when it's pitch black in the mornings.

[-] Also in honor, a group of friends and I (and Pat) are running the local Thanksgiving day race. We are dressing up like Pilgrims and Indians.

[-] I have a new nightly routine that may or may not involve a glass of wine.

[-] We should be getting our anniversary shoot pictures back this week, and I am freakishly excited.

[-] Last week I read The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty on the flight to Austin and back. Pretty good read.

[-] Pat got a local number when he upgraded like a month ago, and I still can't remember it.

[-] I am going through a "do I really have to cook dinner?" phase right now. Bad.

[-] I cried when I heard that Amy's [from my fave radio show-Bobby Bones show] mom passed away Monday.

[-] I really need to start thinking about Christmas shopping. Bless it.

[-] Pat and I are way too involved in our shows. Scandal and HTGAWM are seriously taking the cake.

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bobby bones show! And I think it so sad about her mom!

    ReplyDelete