Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Five

Hellloooooo October.
Yes, I am SO glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.
So glad the link up is back in action!
Post-vacation week has been slowly getting me back to reality.

one.
I know what I am doing this weekend.
I had mixed feelings about this book [part of me loved and part of me doesn't know how to feel], 
and I really wasn't a fan of the ending.
However... I hear that changes. 
 

two.
Double date night this weekend.
Usually, we walk over to our neighbors house and they drive.
But.... we get to drive this weekend.
And in MY NEW CAR!!!
Helllllloooo 2015 Acadia Denali.
It is a serious upgrade from my little rollerskate Versa.
 
Displaying IMG_0556.JPG

three.

Anniversary pics are next week.
S.O.S.
Seriously, y'all... WHAT do I wear?!!!
[and we may even have a little surprise when we post these!]



four.

Fall shows are back in action. 
After watching my Wednesday and Thursday lineup... all I can say... Holy Toledo.
How To Get Away With Murder... Not sure about that one just yet.
Part of me loves it, and part of me is like "this is to typical."
But that's where Shonda gets ya. Am I right or am I right?!
Can anyone else relate to this?!! 



five

This link up, from one of my favorite bloggers Lisa begins Oct. 21st. 
Can't wait to join these ladies!!



Happy Weekending Everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. HOoray for a new car! Can't wait for the pictures and the announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually really loving How to Get Away with Murder already - Shonda sucks me in every time! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete