Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday Trends [Home edition]

I am all about some home decorating. 
While my house may not look like Pinterest/Southern Living,
I am proud of a few things that I've found/done. 
I would love an all White House but that just doesn't jive with a dog and spaghetti once a week.
Anyways..

On my way home from work Friday, I stopped by a local shop to get my favorite candle
[pumpkin vanilla.. It's what heaven will smell like I just know it]
Well in true Sara fashion, 
I not only grabbed a cute necklace,
But this pillow. [Home]
I couldn't say no. 
I love a good throw pillow [and blanket].
I mean, the lady said they had just gotten it in that morning. It's meant to be. 


Where is your favorite place to get feature pieces for you home?

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment