Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekend Recap

Is anyone else slightly bummed that it's Monday already?!
This weekend flew by!

Friday afternoon I got one of the most exciting phone calls in my professional career.
Our company is part of an organization that is nationwide.
Long story short, it connects select local companies in our industry on a national level.
This is the organization that I traveled to San Diego for back in June.
They called me Friday to extend the first invitation to be a part of the brand new Young Executive Steering Committee. 
I was (still am) so honored and excited! 
I will be doing a little bit more travel periodically, and I am so pumped!

Later that night, one of Pat's groomsmen and his family stayed the night as they were passing through to visit family.
It was our first ever overnight guests! 
I was so thrilled to say the least.

Saturday was all about college football and a double date with our neighbors.
After dinner, they came over to our house and hung out for awhile.

Sunday: Football, Taco Soup, naps, and babysitting.
I seriously love this kid.
And Pat, too! 

 


Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment