Thursday, September 18, 2014

Friday [Thursday] 5

Since I will more than likely not be able to post tomorrow, 
I am fast forwarded and doing it today!
I have a few meetings lined up that are in complete opposite directions!!


one.
I am pumped for tomorrow.
Spending the afternoon with one of my favorite humans, Kylah.
And then, to top that off, double date night with our favorite neighbors.
Woohoo for Sangria, Italian food, and making s'mores!


two.
We are taking our "nephew" to the Zoo on Saturday,
and I cannot wait to see his sweet face get so excited!
Let's just hope we can figure out how to work the stroller.
yup

three. 

I leave for Florida on Monday. 
Hallelujah, praise the Lord.


four.
Allllll of our shows come back next week.
YESSSSSS.
So naturally, Fall makes our family look like we just sit around and watch TV all day, but whatever.
[and also note that Gilmore Girls will be on Netflix next week.
Even though I have seen this series proabably 12 times, no joke, I will definitely be watching it all over again.]
 
Monday: 
The Voice (7c NBC)
The Blacklist (9c NBC)
Revenge (Sept 28th 9c ABC)

Tuesday: 
The Voice ( (7c NBC)

Wednesday: 
Survivor (7c CBS)
Law & Order SVU (8c NBC)
Chicago PD (9c NBC)
-- does it get ANY better than Mariska Hargitay and Sophia Bush?
Yes... See Thursday. --
 

Thursday:
aka the trifecta
Grey's Anatomy (7c ABC)
Scandal (8c ABC)
How to Get Away With Murder (9c ABC)
Although this is new, I have full faith in our girl Shonda. 
 

 
five. 

Cannot wait for these to come in the mail.
I will be blogging about them as soon as I get them, and where you can find yours!
You can't get this vest on her website, but she has some other amazing pieces that I am itching to get my hands on. Especially this cardigan.
 shopblueavenue.com
Zara Style Blanket Scarf 


Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you order the vest from?! Safe trips to Florida tomorrow!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete