Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday Trends: Planners

I am a Planner fanatic.
If I don't write it down-- I will not remember.
Last Summer I waited patiently for Black Friday so I could order Emily Ley's Simplified Planner 20% off.
When you are spending $50+ on a planner, every little bit helps. 
I have absolutely loved using this planner, and you can read all about it here.

For the past two months, I have been searching again. 
Things I love:
Professional Looking [sorry Lilly, you just don't portray 'take me seriously' when people see it lol]
Monthly layout and Weekly Layout
To Do List style
Quotes [come on, they're fun]
Dinner or Extra Space
 
Here are my top contenders 
[in no particular order]:

1. Whitney English Day Designer
Hellllllllo beauties. 
This seems to be the closest to the SP.  
I seriously want every color.
These can be found on Etsy.
January 2015 DAY DESIGNER - Carrie Floral - Yearly Planner & Daily Agenda, Calendar, Organizer

2. Emily Ley SP
It's in my blood. And those dots. Obsessed.
Plus, isn't she just the most precious human ever?
I love the quotes, recipe section, and to do list.
I don't really need the day broken out by time though, so that is why I am looking at other options.
 Emily Ley

3. Plum Paper Designs
They are found on Etsy.
 This one is the most budget friendly. 
And I love the weekly option that is just lists instead of times.
2014 & 2015 Family Planner

4. Erin Condren Life Planner
Stickers and Colors and pockets galore! 
I love the customization of this one.  
This one seems like what I need the most, however I want to see a close up the daily/weekly pages.


What planners have you used and loved [or hated]?! 
Which one are you planning on getting for 2015?!
 SOS!
 

1 comment:

  1. Swooninggggg over the Whitney English planner!! I know everyone loves the Life Planner too!

    ReplyDelete