Monday, September 15, 2014

And Time's Forever Frozen Still

Ed Sheeran, you are wonderful.
This dude seriously killed it at the Bridgestone Saturday night.
Just a guy and his guitar, and it was one of the best shows I have ever been to. 

Caroline and I started the night off at Cantina Loredo.
Their water [margs] is beyond delicious.
Since we got done a little early, and didn't really care to see the opener, we marched our excited selves down to Honky Tonk [yes, that's right] to catch the UT game for a bit.

I laughed so hard in that short 45 minutes.
 
 

 

I really can't explain how great of job Ed did.
In case you are a new to him, or just know his radio hits, I definitely recommend you fall in love with these:
Photograph
Drunk
Tenerife Sea [If I could get married again, this would be my 1st dance]
Sunburn
One
Take It Back/The Man [which I can rap both of]
Ok, really just go download his whole CD, you won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment