Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday 5

TGIF! 

one.
I was cold starting out my run today.
I got chills twice this morning already.
FALL IS COMING!
Now, I think the PSL is disgusting, but I am pretty sure this is spot on.
pumpkin spice latte #fall #autumn #meme
two.
This week I may or may not have purchased these babies.
I couldn't resist. I am just THAT excited for fall.
My husband may or may not have rolled his eyes and said we are now eating beans and rice for a month.



booties

booties by sara-lumley



three.
Girls night tonight.
And by girls, I mean my dog and I watching reruns on the couch and drinking sangria.
And I cannot wait. 

four.
Sappy moment: I am at that stage where things are really starting to happen and change.
I have completely enjoyed watching my friends succeed in their areas of work.
One friend was offered a very helpful bonus because she rocks, and another was given this huge trophy for going above and beyond. 
It is amazing to me how hard they work, and that they are being recognized for it!


five.

This is one thing I am learning, and slowly weeding out and implementing this in my life. 
And it goes directly in hand with the above.

So important to find a group of like-minded, supportive and helpful folks to hold you accountable as you build your business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment