Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday, Monday

This weekend was by far one of the best in awhile!
Friday I did a little shopping at local boutique, and walked away being Instagram famous.
Just kidding, I went in looking for a top for the Ed Sheeran concert, 
and what do you know, I found this Hunter Green dress for our one year anniversary celebration.
The girls loved it so much, they took a pic for their instagram page!
I felt cool, okay?!


Friday night we had date night!
[the next morning we realized it was our 11 month anniversary... when did that happen!?!!]

 

Saturday I had to run a few errands, and get a birthday present for a friend.
I snagged these two fun door decorations, and I was so excited!!
Have I mentioned I love fall?!

 
 ^^^ wipe your paws, makes me LOL everytime I see it^^^

Saturday night was Ed Sheeran!!!!
[Saving those pictures for my next post, get excited!!]

Sunday was full of laziness, football, and watching this munchkin.
Leave your kid with us, and we will teach him the ways.

 


We finished it off by flipping channels between Miss America and Sunday Night Football.
I personally think it's awesome that NY wore a jumpsuit, sat on the floor, sang and did that little cup thing.
When has a Miss America contestant ever gotten near the floor other than falling?!
And have you ever done that? That nonsense takes some serious rhythm.
It's funny. We hate on the girls that are too perfect and unrealistic, and when a girl sits down and taps a cup we think she's unworthy of representing the Nation.
She didn't win with a red cup.
But let's take a moment to honor the real Miss America

Whoomp, there it is.

Anyways, congrats to those girls for walking in heels far more than I ever dream to! 



Hope everyone has a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment