Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday, Friday

I have been slacking this summer, big time.
But, that's okay.
Here are some of my favorites this week!

1. These chilly mornings.
Seriously, when did July/August have cool mornings?
I am not sure, but I hope it stays.
They are making my morning runs SO much more enjoyable.

2. These Nordstrom Sale beauties.
My first ever pair of Frye Boots. 
And I am p-u-m-p-e-d.

 

3. My friends
Yesterday afternoon I picked up the phone to call one of my best friends, Kylah.
Literally 45 seconds into the conversation, and she says "wait, what's wrong, are you okay?!"
I had not given any inclination that I was anything other than super happy to talk to her, 
but your best friends know. 
After an hour long phone chat, I was once again reminded about how lucky I am to have a friend like that.
I am thankful I get to do life with someone like her, someone who is so intentional and real and makes you laugh until your belly hurts.



4. Double Date Saturday
We are looking forward to our double date this weekend with our neighbor friends!
They are so fun to be around, and we have so much in common with them!



5. Honey Autumn Apple
I love Fall. Like a LOT. Last year I found this heavenly lotion from none other than BBW.
However, I am almost out and the site has it in their Blue Ribbon collection but you can't buy it.
I am not sure what that means, but I sure hope it's coming back!!


Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. GIRLFRIEND, I am SO jealous of your new Frye boots... I was eyeing this babies biggggg time!!!

    ReplyDelete