Friday, August 22, 2014

Fun Facts on Friday

Instead of boring everyone with what my plans are for this weekend, 
I figured I would bore you with some fun, random facts about myself!

1. I absolutely love my middle name [Marie].
2. I could eat Mexican food at least 3 [7] times a week, and never get sick of it. And ChickfilA

3. I have been obsessed with TSwift since we were 16. And yes, I love her new song.
Tell me you don't white girl dance and have the same feelings she does.

4.  I don't watch much TV, but I do have my shows.
[SYTYCD, Scandal, Grey's, Survivor, Anything FoodNetowork/HGTV]
[oldies: GG, OTH, and duh- Gilmore Girls]
5. I won't buy anything unless it is on sale. I am a bargain-hunter. 
Unless it's skincare or hair, you gotta take care of those.
[currently loving: Kerastase line]
6. I love neutrals. And stripes.
7. I work in a family business. 
My "boss" is my dad, and the husband runs the internal workings.
8. I love/hate running.
Running helped me lose 30 pounds last year, talk about a serious journey!
It helps that one of my best friends is a runner too. 
We ran hills this past weekend, and it was great!


9. I have cut a total of 6.5 inches off my hair this year.
Actually, since April.
And yes, I do miss it at times.
[and thank goodness I have an appointment tomorrow!]


10. I take A LOT of pictures.
11. I am extremely sentimental. [hence my picture taking]
12. I am 90 % sure I am running the Country Music Marathon in April with Jo/Dad/Pat.

Aka- April 25th. My 25th birthday. And the perfect date, because all you need is a light jacket.

13. I am the biggest introverted extrovert you'll ever meet.
I love new things, new people, new environments, and change.
But sometimes, I just love being alone too.

14. I love ALL things FALL.
I already have burned through my Pumpkin Vanilla candle this month.
Boots, pumpkins, mums, scarves, chunky sweaters, tailgates, what is not to love!!

15. I carry a Bubba Keg full of water everywhere I go.
It's a running joke with most people.

16. I believe I have the best dog in the world.
 She has a human personality-- I am not joking.


17. I was not into planning my wedding at all. I really just wanted to be married.
But, besides all of our friends and family being there [and actually getting married]... this was my favorite part:
My dress.
Thank you Romona Keveza.
 


18. I love traveling.

19. Patrick and I met at a cookout. And I thought he was so weird, and wearing a Brooks Brothers pink shirt.
He was enamored by my ability to throw a football.
I am a firm believer in making the men do all the initial work.
It took him 4 hours to get my phone number, and I told him that I would not contact him unless he contacted me.
He text me an hour after I left. 
 He is still weird. And he still has that shirt.

20. Go Titans. Go Seahawks [I have to, I married a Seattle man]. Go Vols.


Y'all have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment