Monday, August 25, 2014

Weekend


Happy Monday???

This weekend was way too short, and full of rainy weather. 
Friday night a group of my sorority sisters all gathered to celebrate our old el presidente and sweet friend for her 24th birthday. 
Cantina Laredo was absolutely delicious, and I laughed so hard my belly hurt. 




Saturday was spent with my main chica [my hairdresser].
I have a firm philosophy:
Keep your friends close, and your hairdresser closer.
Are you with me?!

After a long day, Pat and I had a Living Room date night featuring a nice meal and EPPA Sangria.
If you are a sangria kind of gal [which I am], you will love this inexpensive [and easy to make] option.
It was $12, and all you have to do is unscrew the top.
You can head over to their website to find a location that provides it near you!

Sunday was tooooo short. 
What does one that has no interest in watching the VMAs do?
Just wait for everyone to tweet their thoughts/opinions, via hashtag VMAs2014.
I know who looked great, who didn't look great, that Beyonce is now like the President or something, and how much everyone hates my girl TSwift.
I think that sums it up, did I leave anything out!?!

All humor and kidding aside, hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
My [favorite] uncle comes into town today from Oklahoma, and I am jumping with joy.
He is seriously the BOMB.
I haven't seen in him 5 years, and I cannot cannot cannot wait to hug him so tight!!


Happy Monday, everyone.
I hope y'all are itching for Fall as much as I am.



1 comment:

  1. I have waited so long to put up my fall decorations! This weekend I will be putting them up!

    ReplyDelete