Friday, August 15, 2014

Happy Friday!

Again, super pumped it's Friday.
I find Friday and Monday are the easiest time for me to post!
This week has been great.


 1. My feet-eye coordination is seriously lacking.
To be a "runner," this presents a problem.
While this has been my view three days this week...
I legit fell while running Tuesday.
Not my finest moment. And not the first time it happened either.
So, needless to say... I have serious road burn on knee.
It's ok, I laugh about it now too.

2. New Recipe: Stuffed Peppers
Ok, so more like cheese peppers, but whatever.
Jordyn gave me this delicious recipe on Saturday, and I couldn't wait to try it!
So filling we only needed one each, and they were so cheap!
 

3. Selfies, apparently they are all the rage
Not a big fan of them-- I think they are silly, but I do take my fair share of pictures with Lila. 


She love-hated me because I took her to the vet.
She had double hip surgery last December, and he said she is doing so well.
The best recovery he's seen in awhile!
*Bows graciously, thank you very much*

 

4. Double date.. kinda
You already know we are hanging out with our neighbors again.
He is having friends from upstate NY come down and stay with them, 
so it's going to be a huge get together! 

5. Currently [and desperately] trying to figure out what to make for dinner tonight.
Any Suggestions!?

Happy Weekending Everyone!


1 comment:

  1. haha love this post! Stuffed peppers is a great go-to! I've been breaking out the crockpot lately for some reason! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete