Friday, August 8, 2014

Five on Friday

This is quickly becoming my favorite day of the week.
Ok, who are we kidding, it has always been my favorite!

 ONE.
We started officially planning our anniversary trip!
Um, how has it already been a year [almost--in October]?!!
We are probably going to Destin, my favorite place on earth besides home [Nashville].
Annnnd we might even have our pictures done!
So, how are we going to load my dress and cake on a plane?
Just kidding. 

TWO.
Tomorrow we are hanging out with our neighbors again.
A little football, a lot of food, and some really fun people is just how I like to spend my weekend!
They are quickly becoming our favorite married couple to hang out with!
Last weekend we saw Lucy with them [aka-- weirdest movie I've ever seen]


THREE.
Rant: Sometimes I want to wash people's mouths out with soap after I see/read their social media.
Drives me zonkers when I see people cursing and saying really tacky things on twitter/instagram.
Just because you may think it, doesn't mean you need to say it!
What you do in your personal life is your business, please for the love stop that nonsense, yall.
 People see that. And you can't take it back.
You have no influence when you are portraying yourself in that light.
Ok, end of my rant. It just drives me absolutely crazy.

FOUR. 

Two of my new favorite hair products are in the Kerastase line.
If you haven't tried it-- oh my. It is heavenly. 
Obviously Lila loves them too.
My current faves are the Forme Fatale & Elixir Ultime.
I've yet to find a texture product I love, and the FF is exactly that.
It holds and gives volume!
The Elixir Ultime I got to try as a part of my salon's promo of buy a product- get that for free.
It is pricey, but a little goes a long way.
And makes your hair so soft and healthy feeling!
 

 
FIVE.
Speaking of weekends, we are putting up our hammock this weekend!
I cannot wait for cooler, fall weather.
This weekend is going to be all about cleaning the house.
That relaxation has caught up, and the house is a mess.
Fall candles are coming out. 
I declare there is nothing wrong with your house smelling like pumpkins and happiness in August. 
I have a playlist ready, and we are going to deep clean!
Who else loves a good playlist while cleaning?!


Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment