Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday everyone!
This morning, I had the fun process of 
"Did I leave my straightener on? I think I did. No, I remember turning it off. Nope, turning around."
Are you with me on that?!
Good/bad news: Straightener indeed was turned off.

 This weekend was so much fun. 
Friday night was our typical "chill night." 
I so look forward to doing absolutely nothing on Friday nights. 

Saturday started off with a nice [really hot & really humid] 4 miler.
I actually PR this run, via snake sighting.
Nothing gets your legs moving faster than seeing a snake on your run.

Lila got to go on a little adventure. 
AKA sneaking into the other neighborhood to use their pond. 


I spent the majority of the day hanging out with one of my best friends, Jordyn.
We went shopping for her, and it was a blast!
She finally moved home, and I am finally getting to spend time with her.

Saturday night was double date night, round 2.
We don't know too many married couples that we really have things in common with, so I am super 
thankful that our neighbors are so fun to be around!

 

Sunday was workout, take Lila to the "farm," nap, and hammock time.


It was fun until the horse got a little brave.
We finally set up our hammock in the yard! 
I am not sure if she likes it or not...

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment