Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Wedding Recap

Well, we did it! We are officially married! & For 19 days :) My name is now changed. It's been awhile since I have actually had time to sit down and devote time to this blog! Life has been a whirlwind of crazy. I will be posting pictures slowly but surely!

The wedding was perfect. Perfect weather. Perfect ceremony. Perfect first kiss. Perfect cake smashing. The guys' speeches literally brought tears to my eyes. Who would have thought that two guys would give such beautiful speeches?! I will actually be framing my brother-in-law's speech- and I do believe it will be on our video as well!

So, until I get pictures from my photographer, this will have to do! There were so many individual special moments that happened and I cannot wait to relive each of those when I see the pictures. From reading Pat's letter and ugly crying like there is no tomorrow, to doing a fun first look with my girls, to the immense amount of laughter that took place in the "getting ready" room, to seeing my friends that never cry-shed a tear or three, to walking down the "isle" aka stairs to marry my best friend... I can't wait! Our videographer said it best: It's like the perfect blend of sentimental/sweet and fun/silly. Which describes us perfectly.




No comments:

Post a Comment