Thursday, May 28, 2015

29 Weeks


How Far Along: 29 Weeks!

Displaying IMG_6061.JPG
[please excuse the ugly floor and awkward angle!]

Size of Baby: the size of an acorn squash (LOL).

Gender: Sweet baby BOY!

Fun fact: Heartbeat was strong this last appointment, 140-144 bpm. I have now graduated to appointments every 2 weeks instead of four. 

Movement: this boy loves to move. Just when I think I can't be any more miserable, he kicks and I realize it is all worth it and I wouldn't trade that feeling for anything!

Sleep:  I can't get enough sleep. I wake up every few hours during the night. I have a feeling I will be moving to the couch soon. I guess it's all a part of the third trimester, but exhaustion has officially set in.

Workouts: Elliptical at the gym since it's been raining like crazy this week 

Maternity Clothes: Same. Whatever I am most comfy in!

Symptoms: Back pain like none other, heartburn, just overall discomfort. But, I have 11 weeks to go, so I am staying positive!

Cravings/Aversions: nothing really

Missing Most: being comfortable, I know that sounds terrible.

Nursery: Last week I said I was ordering the matress..... so that is my goal this week!

Hubby: the real MVP.

Best part of the Week: I took 2 naps on Monday. They were short and sweet, but my body obviously needs it. I tend to not slow down.

Can't Wait For: the weekend! Drs appt Monday to check on baby boy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment