Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Five

This week has been such a slow one! Here are a few things I am loving/looking forward to! Also, please tell me you've seen the updates of the Bad Blood music video?! My close friends have all text me about it. My love for TSwift has always been known. And my love for Ellen and Mariska are well known as well. Soooooo you could say I'm 100% sure I already love this video.


Series Finale of Revenge [Semi-spoiler alert]
I am usually very apprehensive about finales. I still haven't watched the awful Grey's episode from 4 weeks ago. However, I was excited about this one. I hoped it would end in a way that brought the show full circle. And it did. Kudos, Revenge Writers, kudos.

 

Prenatal Massage
Holla. This week has been so brutal on my hips and lower back. Tears occured last night. So, after putting it off all week... I went to our chiropractor who works wonders. He adjusted my hips for me and recommended I get a massage. Oh, and to not sit for more than an hour total all day. LOL. Yes, this was my birthday present that I still haven't redeemed. I have an appointment three weeks away. Insert saddest emoji you can find. So, I may be trying to find someone that can get me in sooner. This soon to be mama needs some relief. 


Pitch Perfect
Girls night [plus Pat probably] this weekend. I cannot wait. Not only am I looking forward to the movie and laughing hysterically, but I am excited to spend time with the girls! 



Nursery
Yesterday I took off half a day of work to be home for the dresser delivery. Estimated arrival time: 11-3. Lol. It didn't arrive until 5:45. Needless to say, the nursery is almost complete! We just need to pick out a matress. Which is hard work y'all-- any recommendations?! Pictures to come after my shower!
This
I love this quote. 

Positive Changes Your Life | You are here: Home › Quotes › Every positive change in your life ...


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see how your nursery is coming together!! And I'm all about that quote too

    ReplyDelete