Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thursday Four

{Four nicknames}
Lums (shortened maiden name)
Sara Rie
Smalls (Pat's doing)
And I really can't think of another right now

{Four movies I’ve watched more than once}
I have seen many movies more than once so let's say more than 5 times!
Something Borrowed
A Walk To Remember
Remember the Titans
Mean Girls

{Four things in my purse}
Water bottle
pens
business cards
tide to go pen

{Four favorite places to shop}
Target
Pre-pregnancy: Loft
Macys/Nordstrom
Local shops 

{Four places I’ve lived}
Memphis, TN {born}
Donelson, TN {2-6}
Gallatin, TN {6-current}
Bowling Green, KY {WKU college years}
{Four ultimate favorite foods}
Mexican
Turkey Sandwich
Anything Chick fil A 
Mac n Cheese
 
{Four pet peeves}
Saying one thing and doing another
Heartburn {thanks baby}
When people "live tweet"... put your phone down and enjoy the moment people!
A messy house
{Four favorite drinks}
Sangria
Margarita
White Wine {sweet, not dry}
Sweet Tea {yes, it counts}

{Four places I’ve traveled}
Just 4?!
Europe {London/Scotland}
Carribbean {St Thomas/St Maarten/Grand Cayman/Jamaica/Bahamas/Antigua}
Florida {West Palm/Tampa//Miami/Orlando/PCB-ew/Destin}
West Coast {San Diego/Seattle}

{Four placed I’d like to travel}
Italy
California
St. Lucia 
New England Area

{For places I’d like to re-travel to}
London
North Carolina
Ocho Rios Jamaica
Seattle
{Four favorite chain restaurants}
We don't usually eat at many chains...
Rose Pepper Cantina
Carrabba's
Chili's
Chickfila- duh.

{Four tv shows I'm currently watching}
Most shows ended this week.. So I'll start with my summer list
Bachelorette-- we shall see how this season goes.
SYTYCD- not a fan of this new format- but I am giving it a chance
Master Chef
Literally drawing a blank right now......
{Four things I’m looking forward to this year}
My baby shower
Summer, Summer, and Summer
Baby boy making his grand debut
Soaking up all the time with friends I can get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment