Tuesday, May 19, 2015

28 Weeks

How Far Along: 28 weeks.... Hellooooooo Third trimester!! I cannot believe my due date is literally around the corner! 

Size of Baby: the size of an eggplant... 2-2.5 pounds, 13.5-15 inches! What!? 

Gender: Sweet baby BOY!

Fun fact: his lungs are getting stronger, I like to think he's preparing for long runs with momma! 

Movement: this boy loves to move. 

Sleep: sleep?? What is that? Just kidding. God is definitely preparing me in a glimpse of what life will be like. I stay up a little later, and I get up twice through the night. Usually at midnight and 3:30. I'm sleeping in 2-3 hour increments. Normally, I'd be dragging, but I'm surprisingly adjusting. 

Workouts: I've slacked this week.. But ready for a good walk with Lila today! 

Maternity Clothes: Same... mixin and matchin! 

Symptoms: Back pain, but he massage I had Saturday did wonders for me physically and emotionally. Heartburn around 3 everyday. Morgan said this is a sign of a head full of hair, haha! 

Cravings/Aversions: fruit! 

Missing Most: Nothing really!

Nursery: ordering the mattress this week, hopefully

Hubby: loves to look over and see him moving... He thinks it's so funny! 

Best part of the Week: seeing Pitch Perfect 2 with the girls... That movie is hilarious. Jayme got to feel baby boy moving which was super neat! 

Can't Wait For: everyone to get my shower invite this week! Jordyn did such a great job on them... They are precious!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment