Thursday, June 4, 2015

30 Weeks

 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
 Helllllloooo Belly.

Size of Baby: the size of a cucumber!


Gender: Sweet baby BOY!

Fun fact: He's now strong enough to grasp a finger. My gracious I cannot wait to see those little fingers.

Movement: this boy loves to move. Just when I think I can't be any more miserable, he kicks and I realize it is all worth it and I wouldn't trade that feeling for anything!

Sleep:  I actually slept great last night for a first this week, however I think it's time to get rid of the pregnancy pillow. It was great for awhile, now it just annoys the heck outta me!

Workouts: Elliptical/Walking Lila. I did run a little this weekend, which felt soooo good at the time. But, made me extremely sore.

Maternity Clothes: Same. Loving my "maternity belt"... It really helps with the back pain I have.

Symptoms: The bump.com says it best...  (minus the swelling-- I am not really swollen any where yet). Heartburt, discomfort, shortness of breath, trouble sleeping/fatigue, and hormones. Check.
   
Cravings/Aversions: nothing really

Missing Most: being comfortable and being able to reach all the way into our top loader washing machine, ha!

Nursery: Picking up the mattress soon, it is on sale this week!

Hubby: the real MVP.

Best part of the Week: Hearing baby boy's heartbeat on Monday!

Can't Wait For: Busy busy weekend this weekend, I hope I can make it! We start our classes next week, and I am so excited/nervous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment