Wednesday, May 13, 2015

27 Weeks

How Far Along: 27 Weeks, I skipped 26 weeks because we were on Vacation. Basically-- baby boy LOVES the beach, as do I . Lots of movement, and lots of relaxation.

Size of Baby: A cauliflower 14 in, and about 2 pounds! Grow Baby, grow!

Gender: Sweet baby BOY!

Fun fact: baby is practicing breathing!

Movement: I feel him more and more every day. I am thinking I will have a 3 am baby on our hands!

Sleep: Sleep is treasured. Quite possibly my favorite part of the day is getting in bed. Ha!

Workouts: While in Florida I rocked the elliptical every day. Since being back, I am doing walks around the 'hood with Lila, and some weight exercise.

Maternity Clothes: Same... mixin and matchin! Lol. I am getting to the point where my tops no longer fit my growing belly.

Symptoms: The back pain is real, but I am pushing through it!

Cravings/Aversions: Same

Missing Most: Nothing really!

Nursery: The crib is up, our glider is in!! It came in while we were gone and it looks perfect in the room!

Hubby: is getting really excited!! He loved watching him move and groove while on the beach!

Best part of the Week: Last night Jo sent me a preview of my baby shower invitation, and I cried. I may be bias, but it's the cutest thing ever.

Can't Wait For: The weekend! Lol And next week... Officially THIRD  trimester!!! Some apps say 27 weeks, some say 28... You  think those would be kind of concrete rules, but oh well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment