Friday, May 1, 2015

25 Weeks


How Far Along: 25 Weeks-- 14 weeks to go. What?!

Size of Baby: A Rutabaga.... Lol. 13-14 in, and about 1.5 pounds! No wonder I'm feeling a little larger than normal, ha! 

Gender: Sweet baby BOY!

Fun fact: glucose test was this morning. Fingers crossed! It wasn't near as bad as people make it out to be. There are far more unpleasant things that come along with pregnancy than that drink! Lol 

Movement: love feeling him kick and jab! Pat really got to feel him last night since the movements are so much stronger. Grow baby, grow!

Sleep: Sleep is going well, I bought a pregnancy pillow. 

Workouts: Same, getting the miles in with walks and toning exercises. I'm looking forward to staying at the condo this following week... The gym is just downstairs instead of 15 minutes away. 

Maternity Clothes: Same- living in maxis right now. I did go searching for bathing suits, I ended up just getting a bigger size at Target instead of maternity. I hate it clinging to my skin! 

Symptoms: a little heartburn and back pain, but all is well! 

Cravings/Aversions: Same

Missing Most: Nothing really!

Nursery: Pat put the crib together on my birthday last weekend. Eeeeekkk!

Hubby: currently driving us to Destin as I type, so we can't complain :)

Best part of the Week: We are almost halfway to Destin! Woohoo!!

Can't Wait For: Being in Destin!!!!!!! Nine days yall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment