Monday, November 10, 2014

I'm Back [anniversary pictures]

I have solemnly sworn to never fly again this year. 
After traveling to four states in the past three months, this girl is tired of traveling! 
Last week I spent the entire week in Orlando at a conference. 
Pro: Universal Studios. 
That place is fun. 
I am not a die-hard Harry Potter fan, but I do like it. 
The Harry Potter are was seriously the coolest thing I have ever seen.

This weekend was much needed.
Saturday I spent the morning at the vet with Lila, she has a "spot/mass/bump" on her side that just doesn't jive well with me, so we are having it removed this week.
I spent the rest of the day with my sweet friend Jo.
Sunday was spent relaxing, relaxing, and relaxing.

We finally got our anniversary pictures back.
I absolutely love them!!
So, please excuse the picture overload. 
[I swear I will not post all 112... today at least]
Displaying IMG_1523.JPG 

Displaying IMG_1517.JPG

Displaying IMG_1516.JPG 


 
Displaying IMG_1504.JPG

Displaying IMG_1493.JPG

Displaying IMG_1489.JPG 

Displaying IMG_1447.JPG

Displaying IMG_1442.JPG 

Displaying IMG_1429.JPG

Displaying IMG_1412.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment