Wednesday, November 26, 2014

It's The Most Wonderful Time of Year

I love love love this time of year. So here is just a tiny glimpse of what I am thankful for in this season:

Pat. He is my rock. And a great source of my laughter. I am grateful that all the events in life that God planned for us to meet exactly when we did. I cannot wait for the next stage in our lives. This has been the best year with you.

My family. My definition of family has changed in the past year, really in the past 5 months to be honest. People I never really wanted anything to do with have now become a cornerstone in my life. I am grateful that people change.

My best friends. I have found girls who make me want to give more, to laugh more, to cry more, to love more, to be more. Man those girls keep me sane. From running errands while listening to TSwift, to one hour long phone calls, to shopping, to knowing each others Starbucks orders, to heart wrenching conversations. Those people get me. And I know without a doubt, they are the greatest people I know.

My sweet pup. She is like our child. As the saying goes, I hope I can one day be the person she thinks I am, seriously.

My house. That it is cozy and warm and there. Many people do not have a home to spend Thanksgiving in, and I am grateful for mine.

My neighbors. I have said it before, but dang those people are becoming some of our closest friends. We love getting to do life with them.

For the future. I am excited about the life changes that Pat and I are experiencing. And I cannot wait for the next year and stage of our marriage.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hug your loved ones extra tight this week. Make time for the people who matter most to you.

Displaying IMG_2124.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment