Tuesday, November 25, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things: Stocking Stuffers











stocking stuffers


stocking stuffers by sara-lumley


Stocking stuffers are my absolute fave! So naturally, I love this week's link up! I just think they are so fun, stuffing it with all the goodies you know they love!! Here are a ton of ideas for your stocking, or your guy's. And in my case, I can never forget the pup! She is the queen of the house, after all! Gift cards are always great, especially if you know a specific store that they love, but never want to spend "every day money" on! I love the idea of a back up iPhone charger, I mean how many times would that come in handy?!

What's on your list?!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!


cheeryallblog.com
 


2 comments:

  1. Nail Polishes are always on my list!
    Thanks for sharing.

    Miranda
    lifeinthelowcountrysc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that Essie color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete