Wednesday, November 12, 2014

This Sick Beat

Yes, I am still jamming to TSwift 90% of my day.
I just love it.
 
Side Note: 
I stopped paying for Spotify when I realized that artist literally get half of pennies for their songs being streamed.  Kind of crappy if you ask me. So, you go Tay. 
However, I recently read an article from the CEO about the purpose of Spotify 
to create a place that brings people who normally illegally download to somewhat "pay" for music.
Good point, but still doesn't change my mind.


Here are some of my new favorites this week:
 
I am still all things Little Big Town-- seriously this album is golden.
Live Forever & Girl Crush are the best.
 
18- One Direction [Ed Sheeran wrote this]
 
I'm Not the Only One- Sam Smith [his voice, though]
 
Avalanche- Nick Jonas [his whole cd actually surprised me-- in a good way]
 
She Don't Love You- Eric Paslay [I've loved this for awhile, glad it's a single now]


What songs are you loving right now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment