Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekend Recap

Finally going to try to get back in the swing of blogging. 
It's my birthday week! Woohoo for 24 on Friday!
This weekend we got our furniture! 
We didn't need a whole lot, due to people gifting us with hand me downs.
Praise the Lord for them!
All we truly needed was a living room arrangement.
Since this was all we needed, we decided we could look into new furniture instead of used. 
Ashley Furniture was running a 20% off sale, so we decided to jump on it!
 
 

I had originally posted about just keeping it simple with a down comforter and quilt coverlet.
Well, my bonehead self forgot our down comforter was a queen, and we had a king bed.
Thank you for Macy's gift cards!
Then I realized I had a coupon for Pottery Barn. They were having a sale on Duvet covers.
I was just going to look.
Famous last words.
I found this beauty.
 
 
We had an awesome Easter.What an amazing reminder of our Savior's love for us.
Good Friday and Easter are the most humbling times of the year. 
I pray for a heart that is continually reminded of the sacrifice that gives us eternal life, and a life of hope and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment