Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2011

This time 3 years ago, I met someone that would change my life forever.
Who knew that when two of my best friends forced me to put down my nursing books and go to some lame fraternity cookout for our sorority, that I would meet my future husband. 

What is even crazier is that we were in completely two different stages of life.
He was Mr. Frat, pink Brooks Brothers and all. Y'all, they called him Fratrick.
I kid you not.
And here I am, not even 21 barely breathing through nursing school. 

As much as I tried to fight it and the idea of getting into a relationship with him, God had a much better plan. And boy am I glad He did. 

Excuse the red eye, this feels like it was 9 years ago!
 
 


Here's to the funnest dance partner I have ever known. Can't wait for many more :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun story...!! And I LOVE you last wedding picture :)

    ReplyDelete