Friday, April 25, 2014

Five on Friday

 Keeping today's Five on Friday short and sweet.
Here is what I am super happy about this weekend!


One.

It is my birthday!! 


Two.

Celebrating tonight at one of my favorite restaurants here in Nashville... Rose Pepper Cantina. It may just be me, Pat, and my sweet friend Kylah... but it will be wonderful time full of lots of laughter.



Three.

Even though I am super sad I didn't suck it up and spend the money to race...
The Country Music Half is this weekend, and one of my best friends is running in it!



Four.

This weekend will be dedicated to packing my entire life into boxes.
Pat had the smart idea of keeping all of our wedding gifts in clear containers, so the majority of that is already packed.
But, clothes. Oh my.

Five.

WE CLOSE ON MONDAY!! Woohoo!! Let the celebrations (and moving) begin!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh!! Happy belated birthday, girlfriend!!! Can't wait to hear how you celebrated! xo

    ReplyDelete