Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Glam Series: Beachin'

Talk about great timing. 
I was gearing up for my beach trip essentials post, when I realized Jordon was already on top of it!
We are heading to Destin at the end of May.
Here are some of my absolute faves that I take with me!


Summer





All of these can be found at Ulta/Target, minus the Estee Lauder.

Neutrogena's Beach Defense SPF 30
Seriously the best spary sunscreen I have ever used. I found this last year in Destin, and it quickly became our go-to.

Sun Bum & Neutrogena Sensitive Skin
I have super sensitive skin on my face when it comes to sunscreen. Like, prickles and burns.
These are the only two sunscreens I can use on my face. 
Trust me, I really have tried them all. 
I was skeptical about trying SunBum, but a girl on our honeymoon in Antigua swore by it.
So, she let me try some of hers. Instantly loved it!

Sun Bum Cool Down Lotion
Love this lotion. It is so refreshing and moisturizing! 

Sun Bum Chapstick
See a theme here? I always wear a chapstick with sunscreen!

Estee Lauder BB Day Wear BB Cream
I love their new BB Cream. Their other formula was so thick and only had two colors.
This lasts all day, and is extremely light weight! It's great for when you don't feel like wearing foundation.

Estee Laude DayWear Moisutrizer
I love the oil-free version of this moisturizer. 25 SPF and a wonderful cucumber smell, it feels great on your skin!





What are some of your favorite beach/summer essentials?!





Love Always Nancy J

1 comment:

  1. I'm on the hunt for the perfect BB cream, I think this one sounds perfect. I struggle because I like full coverage but want to find something that isn't heavy, yet covers. Adding this one to my list to try :)

    ReplyDelete