Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wedding Wednesday

If you missed my post yesterday, we just bought our very first house. 
We sign the papers on April 28...
 Just three days after my birthday!
I thought I would take a break from all the 1000s of pictures, and talk about our gifts!
Since we have been in the living situation we have been in, we haven't been able to enjoy hardly any of the amazing gifts we got from the wedding.
We have absolutely  loved our personalized presents, but we are excited to use these now too.
[Stay tuned for the 5 on Friday post to feature what I am excited about getting for the house!!]
They have patiently been waiting for us in clear containers for almost 6 months now.
I think it is about time to use them!
I love to cook, so it is no surprise that these are my highlights.


Fiesta Dinnerware. Usually $50, however at Kohls.com you can catch them on sale for about $25. I have been obsessed with Fiesta-ware. Normally I am all about neutrals. But, in this case.. I just love all the colors. So fun.

Scarlet 20-pc. Dinnerware Set

If you have read any number of my posts, you know how much I seriously love getting a deal on things. We actually got this Cuisinart SmartPower Duet Food Processor with a gift card. It was originally $129. When we went to Kohls, we walked right by it knowing we didn't really NEED it. However, it was on a Bonus Buy Sale for $69.99, and I had a 30% coupon. Bam. $49.

2-pc. Smart Power Deluxe Duet Blender and Food Processor
 We received this Reversible Grill/Griddle, and I am so pumped! From burgers to fajitas to our favorite Pancake Sundays, it is going to be used very often!

 
I am already racking my brain for house warming party ideas. I really just want a great excuse to have most of our friends over again. Here are some of my favorite serving pieces we got!
 Also, Go Vols. 
Fiesta 19" Oval Serving Platter




Fiesta Chip and Dip Set





1 comment:

  1. stopping by from the link up!! oooo.. I really like that reversible grill/griddle!! I am going to have to look into one of those!! :) we are currently trying to buy a house, and finish planning our wedding which is FOUR months away.. help!! haha

    ReplyDelete