Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekend *Life* Recap

Since I have been swamped at work (I really don't even have time to be doing this, so shh.), I am going to do a weekend/life recap. I usually don't talk about work in blogland, simply because no one wants to hear about work and I don't really want to talk about it unless I am there! BUT, I have a lot of huge opportunities coming up, some this week-some this quarter, and I am thrilled. None are guaranteed, but they open a lot of doors for me, which is exciting.

SO here is a quick recap:

[-] Lila is recovering from surgery like a true champ.

[-] Patrick has officially been a local for a week now. Aka, his transfer went into effect last Sunday. Hooray! No seriously, hooray!!!!

[-] We are on the search for a house... still. Rome was obviously NOT built in a day. But this also coincides with our upcoming opportunities.

[-] We decided not to run the Country Music Marathon this April. It was a heart breaking decision, but it is way too expensive for the both of us to run in. We are going to pick another that doesn't cost over $100 just to run! My running friend/partner, Jordyn, decided not to for certain reasons, so that made it all the more clear what our decision should be! We are all still training, so at any time we will be able to just go do one! Yes, WE are training together... this should be fun.

[-] We are going to Destin in May, too!

[-]  This weekend is PACKED and I am sooo excited. Date night Friday- long overdue. Girls day/night Saturday with two of my sweet friends/bridesmaids... again- long overdue. Sunday- Seahawks game.

[-]  I think that is all for now. I guess I need to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment