Monday, January 27, 2014

Product Review: Planners



I am starting a new blog series of product reviews. Disclaimer: The views are strictly my own, and I am doing this to solely review a product's pros and cons that might benefit you all! I want to know what works and what doesn't, and better yet... why! So shout out to my first product review: Emily Ley's Simplified Planner. I am a planner snob. I don't want to spend a lot of money on it, but I need to to be functional for my life/work. I happened to get this at 20% off, thank you Black Friday. So it was worth the investment. I have used everything from Target to Lilly, and this one is by far the best.



 

Here are just a few of my favorite Pros:

  • Gold Foil. Minor detail, but I am so into gold these days.
  • Pocket sleeve inside the front cover. Perfect for receipts or important things to do. 
  • Daily Pages. This is so important to me. I love having an hourly guide, a to do list, notes, and even a dinner section. Come on, how useful!
  • Quotes. Again, a minor detail, but I think it sets this planner apart.  Each day has a quote on it. Today's says: What you do every day matters more than what you do once in awhile. 
  • Sunday Checklist
  • Durable. I need a durable planner.
Cons: None yet. 

While I realize this price may be steep for a "planner", it is a lot more than that. I really love all that it has to offer. I have only been using it for 3 weeks, and so far so good. I hope it meets expectations until December when it is time to order a new one :)

If you haven't taken a peek at Emily Ley's shop, I highly recommend it. She has some really unique items. And I love her freebie section!! Look for her app coming this summer!


What are your favorite planners? Do you have this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment