Tuesday, December 2, 2014

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things | Gifts Under $100

gift ideas




Linking up with our girl Elise for the last installment of Favorite Things. I am sad to see this one come to an end, I just love looking at all of the great ideas! Gifts for friends are so fun! I'm really fortunate to have friends that would love basically anything I would. It makes for fun and easy gift shopping! These are some of my favorites to give people! What are some of your go-tos?!  I love to give a pedicure gift card, magazine subscription, or a good book!




4 comments:

  1. I would be thrilled to find that pave link bracelet under the tree with my name on it! Great roundup of gift ideas ... happy holidays and thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, lady! Love the bracelet and the butter set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, that blanket looks so comfy! You cannot go wrong with a soft blanket. And that candle...I would be so happy to unwrap that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love absolutely love the candles, those candles last for a long time!! Great List
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete