Monday, December 23, 2013

Pressing Pause

For the next thirty or however long it takes me to type this minutes, I am just going to press pause on life. Technically you can't do that, but I just want to sit and enjoy this past week/weekend. As I have mentioned before, I have been going through a really hard time these past two months. Yes, I know it could always be worse, and I am so grateful for this crazy life. But I just couldn't shake the funk I have been in. And let me tell you, this week has definitely been an answered prayer.

Patrick has officially been extended a transfer offer. Um, can I get a "PTL!!!" This has been such a weight lifted off our hearts. Traveling two hours 4-5 times a week has been really hard on us as a couple. Not only has it impacted us financially, but emotionally as well. I will actually get to see him, and we can both look at house together! As soon as he told me, I literally dropped the phone and started crying. It was that big of a deal.

Lila finally had her hip(s) surgery. Man, it's been pitiful watching her lay there absolutely helpless. I know it will be worth it in the end, but it's been a challenge!

We went to a Christmas party Friday night, and I am so glad that we did! Patrick made a few friends, and I got to catch up with some that I rarely get to see! Moving to a state where you know a very few amount of people can be difficult. So, I was really happy that Pat got that opportunity to meet people he has things in common with!!

I got my new Emily Ley planner in the mail! It is SO worth the money and wait. It is perfect for work and life!

Here is to appreciating the next few days, and taking time to realize what truly matters most!

No comments:

Post a Comment