Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2 Minute Microwave Fudge

Yes, you read that correctly. Here is my favorite, quick & easy fudge recipe. And, it is literally fool proof. It may not be the most nutritional food I will ever put on here, but it is so yummy!

Ingredients:

3 2/3 cups of Confectioners Sugar
1/2 cup of Hershey's Cocoa
1/4 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Butter (1 Stick, I use 1/2 stick to save some calories)
1 Tablespoon Vanilla

Directions:

Combine all ingredients except vanilla into a large microwavable bowl. Cook for 2 minutes in microwave. Stir ingredients until smooth. Blend Vanilla into mixture. Spread into a pan lined with foil. I put mine in the refrigerator to cool. 

Tips:

If the sugar seems to be more "clumpy" than fine, sifting before microwaving may help smooth the sugar so it blends better.

You can also make this however thick or thin you like by how thin you spread into the pan. If you like thicker fudge, then do not spread it as thin.

1 comment:

  1. This is a dangerous recipe! Every so often I get to craving something sweet, this is too easy to satisfy my sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete