Friday, December 13, 2013

Cheers to a New Year Part 2

April, May, and June. The most jam-packed months all year.
Joining the Link up with the gals on the button at the bottom!


April:

My birthday month. Big 2-3. 
First time I had ran 8 miles.
Engagement pictures. In the rain. 
 
My Matron of Honor's (Bailey) bridal shower. 
We go to the Jason Aldean, Jake Owen, and TR concert in Knoxville. 
 
 
Caroline, maid of honor, buys her first home! I wasn't directly a part of this, but it definitely was worth recapping!! What a huge accomplishment!
Taryn and I start planning Bailey's bachelorette. 



May:

I went to Philly for a training for my future work. Loved the history of this city, so fascinating. 
My friend Jordyn and I decided to run our first half marathon in September.
I graduated college, Cum Laude. 
Started my career the following Monday. 
Bailey's Bachelorette.
 


June:

Bailey gets married.  















Peach State of Mind

1 comment: