Thursday, June 27, 2013

I wanna run through the halls of my high school

Today I went to my high school. Talk about nostalgic. It was very surreal to realize just 6 summers ago I was spending all my time in two-a-days training for senior year of volleyball. In so many ways I wish I could go back to those days. And, in so many other ways, I'm glad I don't have to. I ran into my old principal and he laughed about what I was doing for my career. Not because it's funny, but because it took me so long to accept what I was born to do. As he said, "I think I saw you roaming in the halls and talking to people than I did in actual class. You'd be crazy to not know this is your calling."

Touché Coach, touché.

I was born to talk. I was born to help people. I have this strong desire in me to help anyone and every one I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment