Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

Yesterday's post was about the stressful moments of wedding planning. Then after every stressful moment, there is a moment where your heart is so full of joy and excitement you can hardly contain yourself. Thanks to CPekarsk, I had that moment just a few minutes ago. I had a completely different blog post in mind for today, until I read the one she wrote yesterday as well. I could not have said it better myself. Check it out here.

Dresses are ordered-- Thank You Sweet Jesus. Mine comes in 2 weeks. Invitations are picked out. Bouquet/Boutonnieres/Corsages are purchased and awaiting shipment in late August. Shower and Bachelorette party are being taken care of by my MOH. Decorations still need to be assembled.

All I really need to do at this point is pick out the groomsmen attire. That should be interesting. I should have done this weeks ago. Lol


Deep breath... because in 108 days we are getting married :)

No comments:

Post a Comment