Monday, June 24, 2013

Manic Monday

This weekend was one of the best weekends I have had in a long time.I was talking to a friend, telling her how awesome my weekend was in the midst of a crazy Monday Morning. She asked me what I did. Well, to be honest. I didn't do anything. We had our first date night in forever on Friday. I did my weekend run, per usual. I went to the grocery store, per usual. And then... I literally spent a total of 16 hours by the pool Saturday and Sunday, reading a book and floating in the pool-- and then topped it off with playing cornhole and grilling out Sunday night.

 photo.JPG

photo.JPG 

She has such a hard life, doesn't she? While this weekend was fantastic- I didn't wear sunsreen. Ridiculous right? I am allergic to all but one type of sunscreen, and we were out of it. So I am paying for that now.  Here's to a fun filled week of work and wedding shenanigans!

No comments:

Post a Comment