Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Five

Keeping it short and sweet and super simple this week because I am exhausted and sobusy!


one.

Including today, I will have seen one of my best friends three times this week! Normally I see her twice a month, so this is really a treat. [even if it keeps me up past my bedtime]

two.

I got Patrick the coolest Seahawks quarter zip for Christmas. It is one of the ones they wear on the sidelines, and I love it!




three.

I am so pumped for a relaxing night tonight. Pat is having guys night, and normally I would opt for girls night, but I think I am really excited to have the house all to myself!


four.

I scored 7 tickets for 5th row endzone to the Titans game. Usually I would be stoked, but due to our current record... No one wants to go watch them lose in the cold. Sooooo, might be donating those and watching from home!

five.

I am so excited about next week. We've got a fun party on Friday, and then off to my grandparents Saturday!! Woohoo!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment