Thursday, August 8, 2013

Little Notes

Every one loves snail mail. If you don't, you are totally lying. There is something about an unexpected note in the mail from a friend that just makes your day. Recently, Ashley Brooke Designs ran a sale on a few items. Lucky for me, wedding thank you cards were among the few. Now, not only are they absolutely precious, but their customer service is superior. They only had 4 of the newlywed ets in stock, when I had originally ordered 5 sets. A CS team member quickly emailed me to let me know about the issue and gave me the option of another set or crediting my account. How awesome!? I even got retweeted by @ABDesigns. Even more awesome.

The second picture was a surprise gift from my Maid of Honor! She got me the bridal sets and a new magazine! I can't wait to use them! :)

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=ddacdbc807&view=att&th=1405f2757a82f34f&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-uE5d-6n_Zpo9_rnkGAulc&sadet=1375986286756&sads=_s2Op6k9pvQV6Ek8FsD8IqwHuz8 



No comments:

Post a Comment