Monday, August 26, 2013

The VMA's. Or, aka Hot Mess

I didn't watch the VMA's. But here is what I learned:


Justin Timberlake is still perfection. Glad everyone now is finally realizing that I wasn't a crazy fan girl.

TSwift is one rich, bitter little 23 year old. But that is okay, because she tells it like it is. I think we need more of that honesty in Hollywood. Reality check: You boys know she is going to write a song about you and tell everyone it is about you, so why are you looking like you had NO idea that was going to happen?! 

Kanye still sucks.

I almost hated typing his name.

Miley is weird. Why are you all acting like this is some sort of shocking news?! Have you not seen her video?! Nonetheless, I have always loved her music and probably still will. Although, The Smith's family reaction was priceless. And, I bet Robin Thicke's wife is a little pissed.

Lady Gaga... you might have been out-weirded last night, but I still refuse to think you are good.

To 1D: What Taylor said. 

N*SYNC LIVES ON. What a nice throwback to when the VMA's were cool.

Katy Perry. I mean, have you ever jumped rope after cardio?! It is hard. I would like to think running a few miles is as hard as singing and dancing at the same time. So, to jump rope for like a minute after that....You go girl, you go. 






No comments:

Post a Comment