Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

This week I am doing a shout out to the girl who did my bridal bouquet. While I can't post pictures on here of mine yet, head over to her Etsy Shop to get an idea of what kind of work she does! Her name is Samantha, and she has been so awesome to work with. I contacted her back in March to do my bouquets, and time got the best of me/thought I could do one myself to save money. Middle of June rolls around and I hadn't even given it second thought. Cue her saving the day. She not only finished my bouquet/corsages/boutonnieres yesterday and sent me pictures, but she is also so easy to work with... and I still spent way less money than had I gone to a florist for real flowers that would eventually die. 

I sent the pictures she sent me in an email to a few people, and the response was awesome! I was SO nervous about letting someone create my bridal bouquet out of rambling ideas in an email. She did beyond awesome. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

52 days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment