Friday, August 23, 2013

5 on Friday: Fall Edition

Originally, I planned on doing 5 fall pieces that I must have. Well, when doing that, I decided how about 5 fall outfits?! Yes?! That's what I thought too. Cheating, maybe, but that is okay.


First up: Around town outfit. Everything you need and more. While Tory Burch boots are an ultimate dream of mine, there are several alternatives that ring up less than $100- compared to these at $495. I am obsessed with this wool pullover, and of course the Longchamp. Who doesn't love a monogrammed scarf?! Leggings: the sorority girl's favorite article of clothing. I get all of mine from VS, and love them.

Around Town 


Second: Casual Fall. Whether it is going to the grocery or making a mini road trip... these are some of my must haves this fall.. and trust me, I will have them! I am seeing this monogram crewneck EVERYWHERE. And what's not to love about it?! Again, leggings are my go-to. They catch a lot of flack, but when worn properly, they look great. What adventure isn't complete without pearls and starbucks, I mean come on! And again... obsessed with Longchamp. Frees aren't my running shoe of choice, but I love the fun colors to wear on all other occasions.
Fall Casual

Third: Love this outfit for a casual date with the fiance/husband/boyfriend/third date OR for a dinner with girlfriends.
I love this lace top, and it is only $29! The boots are on sale as well  here. I have a Dooney similar to this one that I got on sale when I worked at Dillard's. Same story with the watch. Who doesn't love getting things at discount + sale price?! I am not big on jeans, but these black skinnies work great! 
Dinner with Girlfriends 

Fourth:These Excursion Vests From JCrew are a little pricey, and they are never in stock. I am hoping to find one similar at Target. Ugg boots are essential as it gets cooler out! Yurman bracelets can be pricey (let's be honest...ARE pricey), but I got mine as a present from SwellCaroline for $38. Searching desperately for a good deal on a monogram necklace like this one, that doesn't break the bank to buy.
fall 

Last, but not least: See a pattern here?! This would be fun for a movie/dinner date night! Love this color pairing of mustard & olive!
cardigan love



No comments:

Post a Comment