Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Faves

I'm taking a quick "brain break" at work, and figured why not show what I am loving right now?!

one.

Have you been to Target's home section lately?! Helllooooooo swoon. I want it all.

 

two.

I finally bought a planner. Erin Condren was offering 15% off, plus a few freebies. So, I went with the Life Planner. We will see how I like it! 

 
Photo Courtesy of EC.com

three.

I have never been more excited for the weekend. I am getting my hair done with my mom on Saturday. I am leaving my phone in the other room all weekend, because I need a break! And I can't stand being with my phone all the time. Sometimes you just need to disconnect. It is good for the soul.


four. 

Speaking of weekend, I feel a repeat Lasagna soup recipe and Chicago Fire binge watch coming on.  Check last weeks post for that awesome recipe!! SOO good.

 
Photo: Pinterest

five.

This morning, Warren swatted my favorite mug out of my hand and broke it into a million little pieces. So, I am on the hunt to replace it. And I love this entire collection from Anthropologie. So cute!!

 

1 comment:

  1. I love Target--- I always want everything in the home goods section when I go! Yay for picking up a new planner, I love picking out a new planner each year!

    ReplyDelete